Claims handling for policies produced in BeluxClick here
As a result of globalization, companies send their employees abroad more often. According to this trend, businesses need a high-quality solution for a insurance of their most valuable asset; their employees. Spending time abroad may involve the necessary risks. The Expatriate Care policy is a flexible and advantageous policy with extensive coverage and numerous services. Give your employees a secure feeling by protecting their own –and their family well-being.
· Helps companies demonstrate their commitment to employees and provide stronger benefit packages needed to attract and retain talented employees.
· Allows hassle-free enrolment of expatriated employees and their families at any time.
· Delivers the highest level of service to the employees so that employers can be assured that their people are well taken care of.
· Provides the HR department of the company with 24h online access to policy information and the possibility to update the data of the employees.
· The insurance provides a comprehensive coverage for posted employees and their families, including medical expenses, political evacuation, civil liability and legal assistance
· Within the policy there are flexible solutions where there is a choice between multiple levels of basic insurance, various exemptions in the Expat Care 100 plan and additional guarantees at a reasonable price.
· Expat employees have access to telephone assistance 24 hours a day and 365 days a year via our Contact Center and website. Here the insured can go to for information about their policy, claims handling, medical network guidance and general customer service support.
Expatriate Care is suitable for a whole range of companies and organizations with headquarters in the European Economic Area that employ expatriate employees all over the world. The age limit for enrollment is 65, and the insured can continue to enjoy the benefits up to the age of 75. The cover may also apply to dependents or children under the age of 18 or younger than 23 if they are still studying full-time and if they live with the insured person in the host country.
A number of locations and activities are not covered. Every important cover has its own exclusions. For example, it is possible that no claims are paid in areas subject to UN resolutions or sanctions by the EU, the US or the UK. The same applies to injuries sustained when participating in professional sports activities, during flights other than as passengers, or injuries resulting from drugs or alcohol abuse.
This site only contains an overview of the most important coverages and exclusions. Only the general and specific conditions (“Insurance Policy”) provide an accurate, binding, description of the covers and exclusions.
It is necessary to fully analyse the Insurance Policy, as well as all other relevant documents with contractual and pre-contractual information before any decision to buy, underwrite, adhere to, accept, sign or conclude an insurance agreement.
For an offer with a calculation of the premium, the general and special conditions and/or other relevant documents with contractual or pre-contractual information, the Policyholder may contact his/her Broker.
Here you will find information about the duration of the insurance policy, the applicable law and the competent courts, the filing of a complaint, the reaching of the ombudsman, and so on.
It is necessary to thoroughly review the Policy Conditions, as well as the other relevant documents with contractual or pre-contractual information, prior to the purchase, registration, accession, acceptance, signing or endorsement of an insurance contract.