Any well managed risk, worldwide. Large multinationals, captives and fronted programs through to single sites.
• Substantial underwriting, claims and engineering expertise in all areas of the energy industry.
• Delivering bespoke solutions for clients’ core businesses and fringe exposures.
Once coverage is confirmed, we promise to provide the Policyholder with immediate working funds of 50% of our share of the agreed estimate within 7 days for the following:
• Property damage/repairs
• Clean-up costs
• Extra expense/increased cost of working
The estimate is to be agreed between the policyholder/broker and the AIG claims
handler, based upon reasonably available information. This payment is made on an unallocated basis.
• AIG Global Network of strong local AIG offices and top tier local insurance partners.
• Ability to handle captive fronting and wrap-around captive programmes.
• Experienced loss control engineers delivering expert risk assessments, benchmarking and loss prevention services on clients’ sites.
• Extensive data modelling capabilities.
Analysis of clients’ operations and their vulnerability to particular perils, mock loss scenarios and claims response in different parts of the clients’ operations.
• Provide energy clients with valuable industry networking opportunities
• e.g. energy round tables for clients to share key issues and exchange information.